A well made cardigan is a timeless wintertime piece.
With limitless ways to wear, layer, and be designed it’s resignation on fashion is timeless.
Here is what I look for in such a piece.
- Fabric quality (how much use can it handle)
- Stitching (how well is it fastened together)
- Color pallet (good color > cheap color)
- Buttons (branded buttons, larger quality button, tiny cheap buttons that barely fit won’t cut it!)
- Length & Width of fitting (style to the design, fits short to your waist, fits long to the arms, or perfect to your overall torso)
- Extra features (i.e pockets, inside pocket, storage space)
and thats how its done!